Certified Pool Operator Webinar November 10th & 11th
All who deal with commercial and residential pools.
* Registration open until 11/1/22 at 12:00 AM ()
CPO Registration Form
ATTN: MANAGERS AND AQUATIC PERSONNEL
All who deal with commercial and residential pools, including
management, are highly encouraged to take this course
Why CPOsm Training?
- Help organize your business to reduce labor & chemical costs
- Increase safety and decrease liability
- Gain the tools and knowledge to effectively conform with the Federal, State and Local regulations for swimming pools
NEW RULE – (Apartments pools are usually classified as CLASS C Pools)
- 265.205. Operation and Management of Pools and Spas.
(a) Required operator certification. All Class A, Class B, and Class C pools and spas shall be maintained under the supervision and direction of a properly trained and certified operator.
(1) The operator is not required to be on-site whenever the pool or spa is open.
(2) The operator may be responsible for multiple pools and spas and shall ensure any on-site staff is properly trained in day-to-day pool and spa operations and maintenance.
- The trained and certified operator’s name and contact information shall be made available to on-site staff, such as lifeguards, and to property management
companies, or property managers, and shall be made available at the request of the department or a local regulatory authority.
(b) Operator training and certification. Operator training and certification can be obtained by completion of one of the following courses or their equivalent:
(1) the NRPA, “Aquatic Facility Operator;”
(2) the PHTA, “Certified Pool Operator;”
the ASPSA, “Licensed Aquatic Facility Technician;”
For More Information:
Study materials will be mailed to SHIPPING ADDRESS provided.